Get your flu vaccine today
This season, protect yourself and those around you by getting your flu vaccination.
Visit the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi walk-in flu booth near the hospital main entrance from Sunday to Thursday, 9:00am to 8:00pm. *Flu vaccination available at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi for everybody aged 3+ years.
Just remember to bring your valid insurance card or Emirates ID. Call 800 8 2223 for more details.
Everyone over 6 months of age should get the flu vaccine
- A flu shot protects against the 3-4 flu strains predicted to cause the worst illnesses each year.
- The vaccine helps avoid 2-4 days in bed and 2 weeks recovery from flu.
- It helps prevent serious flu complications like pneumonia, bronchitis, and ear or sinus infections.
- It protects those at highest risk (with serious illness, older than 65 and younger than 6, pregnant women) and others at risk (with asthma, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or kidney, liver or neurological disorders).
Why should you get vaccinated soon
- The flu virus can travel 2 meters with every cough or sneeze.
- You can catch the flu from someone else up to 2 weeks after you’re vaccinated.
- You can spread flu easily. You’re contagious 1-4 days before you notice symptoms.
Concerned about getting the flu vaccine?
Read our blog 5 Myths About the Flu Vaccine Explored, to learn why getting your flu shot is so important.