Oats are rich in healthy carbohydrates and fiber,which help you stay fuller longer.
- 8 small apples
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons water
- 185g oats
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 335g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Peel apples and cut them into small pieces. Place the chopped apples into a bowl and stirin honey, cinnamon and water.
- Microwave for approximately 1 to 1½ minutes until the apples are slightly soft and allow to cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, coconut and nut butter.
- In a clean single portion bowl or jar, place a layer of the oats mixture and on top of that, layer the stewed apples and yogurt.Repeat until the container is almost completely filled.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts to finish.