Welcoming international patients to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Our international patient services team provides comprehensive and personalized coordination services for patients from 80+ countries, who choose Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi for their specialized medical care and treatment.
As an extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic’s model of care, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a world-class, multispecialty hospital, offering complex and critical care expertise across 13 institutes and 30+ specialties.
We can help plan your visit
We recognize that seeking medical care away from home can be a challenging time for patients and their families; our role is to coordinate and guide you through every aspect of your patient journey.
You will be introduced to your dedicated patient ambassador, who will remain the single point of contact throughout your journey.
Your ambassador can help facilitate the following services:
- Appointment scheduling
- Travel advice for patients and their families, including visa requirements
- Travel agency liaison, including flights, accommodation and car rental arrangements
- Medical records and treatment plan coordination
- Cost estimation and payment facilitation
- Critical care transfers, and hospital to hospital transfers
- Hospital admission support
- Leisure, tourism and cultural information for Abu Dhabi and the UAE
- Facilitation of communication with your healthcare provider prior to, and following your visit
Language assistance and interpretation services
At Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi we offer language assistance and medical interpretation services. Our team comprises of native speakers of multiple languages including: Arabic, English, Mandarin, Russian, Turkish, Kazakh, Spanish, Hindi and Tagalog.
Our health records team can provide medical report translation, as well as medical interpretation during appointments between Arabic and English.
To get in touch with the international patient services team, please call on +971 2 659 0200, or click on 'Request an Appointment'.