The mission of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is to provide better care of the sick, investigation into their problems, and further education of those who serve.
Striving to be the world's leader in patient experience, clinical outcomes, research and education in a fiscally responsible manner.
Patients First is our reason
for being and the focus of all of our activities. Our responsibility is to
provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient. We strive to
exceed our patients' expectations for comfort and convenience.
We will take every opportunity to serve and support those in our care,
based on seven fundamental values that form the foundation of Cleveland Clinic
Abu Dhabi's culture:
- Quality We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring
and supportive environment for our patients, patients' families and
- Integrity We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a
commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Teamwork We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service We strive to exceed our patients' and fellow caregivers' expectations of quality, comfort and convenience.
- Innovation We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
We are committed to fulfilling our mandate to build a world-class,
sustainable healthcare sector in the UAE, while protecting the Mubadala
and Cleveland Clinic brands.