Chronic pain is a complex issue, and we understand that it can be a burden on patients and their families. At the Interventional Pain Management Center, our team of experts offer the latest cutting edge, minimally invasive interventional methods to treat patients with acute, chronic pain, and cancer-related pain.
Our goal is to reduce pain, and improve functional levels and quality of life, while eliminating the need for the addictive nature of pain medications.
Our board-certified multidisciplinary team of interventional pain physicians, psychologists, and physical therapists focus on individually tailored treatment through the latest minimally invasive, evidence-based techniques.
What We Treat?
- Cancer-related pain
- Cervical degenerative disc disease
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic back pain
- Chronic headache and facial pain
- Chronic hip pain and osteoarthritis
- Chronic knee pain and osteoarthritis
- Chronic neck pain
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Chronic shoulder pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome CRPS
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Myofascial muscle pain
- Neuropathy including diabetic neuropathy
- Osteoarthritis of the spine
- Pain after back/spine surgery
- Pain after peripheral nerve injuries
- Post-dural puncture headache PDPH
- Shingles pain and post herpetic neuralgia PHN
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Painful Spasticity and Dystonia
- Post Stroke Complications