Emiratization at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is committed to providing the region with world-class healthcare and developing a sustainable healthcare sector, in line with the government’s Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030. A key part of that commitment is to identify and foster emerging UAE National talent.
Our Commitment to UAE Nationals
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi aims to become a leading employer and developer of UAE Nationals in the healthcare industry. We are looking to recruit, develop and retain UAE National Caregivers to contribute to our success across the organization, in both clinical and non-clinical roles. We offer a number of development opportunities to work within a leading healthcare organization that brings a network of both international and regional expertise and resources.
We have a long-standing commitment to furthering the professional careers of UAE Nationals and to supporting the community.
Training & Development and Mentorship Programs
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi offers extensive training and development opportunities to create dynamic career pathways for UAE Nationals across all levels of the organization. Career succession planning , mentoring and training programs are designed and facilitated to encourage a high level of Caregiver engagement and retention.
Non-clinical training development programs for UAE Nationals include:
- Graduate Training
- Individual Development Plans
- Prep Academy
- Leadership Academy
- Administrative Fellowship Program
Clinical training development programs for UAE Nationals include:
- Clinical Observership Program
- Physician Internship Program
- Residency Programs
- Nursing & Allied Health Programs
The UAE National Caregiver Opportunity
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi offers a unique proposition for UAE Nationals to:
- Become a key part of a dynamic and innovative facility that is helping to shape the healthcare sector for the UAE, GCC and international community
- Work with a world renowned healthcare system
- Engage with a diverse and international workforce of more than 70 different nationalities
- Be part of the application of the highest international healthcare standards, benchmark best practices and pursue a wide range of career opportunities