Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) screen, assess, identify and treat speech, language, voice, fluency, swallowing and feeding issues, as well as advocate for the prevention of these disorders.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi provides Speech Language Pathology services in the following settings:
Inpatient Speech Language Pathology
- Intensive Care Unit
- Neurology Acute Care
- Cardiovascular Acute Care
- General Medical/Surgical Acute Care
Outpatient Speech Language Pathology (Ear Nose & Throat Clinic on Level 3)
- Dysphagia clinic with instrumental evaluation
- Videofluoroscopic Study (VFSS)
- Endoscopic evaluation (FESS)
- Voice clinic with functional endoscopic evaluation and acoustic analysis
- Evaluation and management of communication disorders
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Speech Language Pathologist: ___________________________________________________________
Contact Number: ______________________________________________________________________