If you haven't tried kale yet, ow may be the time. Packed with nutrients, kale is a good source of antioxidants and vitamins including A, K and C. Eating kale will also increase your fiber intake which helps to control blood cholesterol levels.
- 20g fresh parsley
- 60g fresh kale
- fresh Roma tomatoes
- 10g onion
- 3g fresh mint
- 20g bulgar wheat (cracked wheat)
- 1g cinnamon powder
- 1g white pepper powder
- 15g baby gem lettuce
- 25ml healthy lemon dressing
- 25g lemon wedges
- Cook the bulgar wheat in boiling water until soft, drain and allow it to cool.
- Coarsely chop the kale, parsley and mint. Chop the onions and dice the tomatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients and season with healthy lemon dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Plate and garnish with baby gem lettuce and lemon wedges.